UPPSC APO Mains Exam 2022 Registration form
UP Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has started the registration (UPPSC APO Mains Exam 2022 Registration) for Assistant Prosecution Officer Main Exam 2022 (UPPSC APO Exam 2022).
Those candidates who have passed the pre exam can apply for the exam (UPPSC APO Mains Exam 2022 Registration) by visiting the official website of UPPSC. uppsc.up.nic.in
Send the form before this date
The last date to apply online for UPPSC APO Main Exam 2022 is 12 October 2022. Applicants have to fill the form and send its copy with all the necessary documents attached. The last date to do this is 19 October 2022.
How many candidates have passed
A total of 1079 candidates have qualified for the UPPSC APO Main Exam 2022. A total of 69 posts will be recruited through this recruitment. After the main examination, there will be interviews and finally after passing the three-stage examination, the selection of the candidates will be final.
How to Apply UPPSC APO
• To apply, first go to the official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
• On the homepage, click on the link which reads – “FILL ONLINE DETAILS FOR ADVT. NO. A-3/E-1/2022, ASSISTANT PROSECUTION OFFICER (M) EXAM-2022”.
• On the new page open, enter your login details and press the submit button.
• Now fill the form and submit.
• Now take a print out of the form.
• For any kind of information visit the official website only. uppsc.up.nic.in