SSC JE Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer Application Form
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited applications for the post of Junior Engineer (JE) in various Ministries/Departments/Organizations. The application process for this has started. Through this recruitment, recruitment will be done for the post of JE Civil, Mechanical, Electrical etc.
For which candidates can apply till 02 September. Candidates can apply through the official site of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
Through this recruitment will be done for the post of (SSC JE) Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Junior Engineer (Mechanical) and Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contracts).
Application Fee of SSC JE Recruitment 2022
General / OBC / EWS category candidates applying for these posts will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100. Whereas applicants belonging to SC/ST category are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection Process of SSC JE Recruitment 2022
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the results of Computer Based Examination and Written Descriptive Test.
SSC JE Recruitment 2022: Salary
The selected candidates for the post of JE will be given a salary ranging from Rs 35 thousand 400 to Rs 1 lakh 12 thousand 400 per month under Level-6.
SSC JE Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- Starting date of online application process: 12 August 2022
- Last date for submission of online application form: 02 September 2022
- Last date for generation of challan for depositing application fee: 02 September 2022
- Last date for making fee payment through online mode: 03 September 2022
- Last date for payment of fee through challan: 03 September 2022
- Last date for making corrections in online application form: 04 September 2022