UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Hall Ticket 2016-17:
UPSSSC Admit Card 2016: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Lucknow, has recently completed the online submission process for the post of Assistant Accountant/ Auditor on 4th August 2016. It was notified that there are total of 2874 vacancies for the post of Assistant Accountant, Auditor and assistant Treasury. The official website of UPSSSC is upsssc.govt.in for the candidates to refer. UPSSSC is a government organisation which is responsible for organising and conducting various competitive exams around the UP state. As per the UPSSSC Notification the Selection process of UPSSSC Assistant Accountant will be through the written test and a personal interview. Candidates who are preparing themselves should be awaiting the UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Hall Ticket 2016 for them to appear at the exam and avail the opportunity.
Details of UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Hall Ticket 2016:
Let’s have a quick recap of the UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2016 important details. Which was notified in their official website @ upsssc.govt.in.
Organising Board: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow.
Posts Name: Assistant Accountant/Auditor/Assistant treasury
Posts availability: 2874 Vacancies.
Assistant Accountant: 1913 posts
Auditor: 259 posts
Assistant treasury: 702 posts
Official website: upsssc.govt.in
Last date of Application submission: 4thth August 2016
Exam date: September’2016.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs.2800/ for more details on each categories, kindly check the official notification.
Those who have applied for the recruitment process and waiting for to download UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Hall Ticket 2016. Here are the links to download your exam hall ticket. Few things while downloading the UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Hall Ticket 2016.
- Check your Attached photo, Signature, & other details.
- Take a copy of hall ticket aside, for safe side.
- Remember the exam centre and reach before the time.
- Don’t carry any electronic devices along with you.
- Revise all the portion near exam centre, without wasting time.
- Carry your ID Proof to the exam centre, it will be useful in case of emergency.
Follow all the above steps while going to exam hall, it will be useful. Soon after the board will schedule results date, we will provide links here for UPSSSC Jr Accountant Results 2016.
Steps to Download UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2016:
1.Log on to the official website of UPSSSC @ UPSSSC.govt.in.
2.Latest UPSSSC Admit card 2016 will be visible.
3.Click on that to check for the correct post and enter the details.
4.Registration number and application needs to be entered to view the Admit Card.
5.The Admit card gives the details of Roll No., centre of examination, date and time of exam, general instructions, etc.
6.Take a print out and keep it safe for future references.
Things to remember for UPSSSC Assistant accountant written exam 2016:
- Downloaded UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2016 should be kept neatly and requirement such as photo or signature should be completed.
- Identity proof is always necessary to be carried along with the UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2016 for any competitive exams.
- Take a copy of Admit Card and keep it safe for further references.
- In case of invitation of exam through the call letter, kindly keep a copy of the email received with you for safe side.
- All related documents should be kept properly to avoid any complications at the last moment.
- Do keep a track on our website for the direct link to download the UPSSSC Assistant Accountant/Auditor Admit card 2016 and also to get the latest updates regarding the examination.
Important Links: UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2016.
UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Hall Ticket 2016 (alternate links).