UPSC Civil Service Prelims Results 2016-2017 Available:
Recently Union Public Service Commission has successfully conducted Civil Service Preliminary exam. All those who are eligible for the exam can attended for the exam and completed the exams successfully. Now everyone is eagerly waiting for UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam Results 2016. As board have not given official dates for the UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam Results 2016. But we have got some expected date to download UPSC Civil Service Prelims Results 2016. Here are the most important steps for candidates to download results.
As the board has conducted exams on 07-Aug-2016, and candidates have attended to the following examination centres and given their exam. However, the UPSC Board will be announcing the UPSC Civil Service Prelims Results 2016, once after completion of preliminary exam.
Also Check: UPSC IAS Prelims Results 2016
UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam Results 2016 Rank Card:
Now, UPSC Civil Service Exam will be conducted in two parts, where it will be preliminary written test and mains exam. Those who get qualified in UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam Results 2016 will move forwarded to Mains Exam. Here are the few steps to be followed while attending the exam.
It’s a very crucial exam for the applicants to qualify for this exam as it’s a screening test, if the applicant qualifies for the Prelims they will be called for the Main examinations. Keeping the exam in mind, we bring you some important things which should be kept in mind.
- Keep the Admit Card original as well as one extra copy of it with you always while going for examination.
- Always attach a photo identity proof copy along with the Admit Card, it should be the same as mentioned in the registration of application.
- Always keep your provisions like, pencil, eraser, sharpener, pens etc. with you as there is no possibility of asking anyone during the exam.
- Read the question paper and instructions carefully before starting the exam.
- Before submitting the answer paper, do review your Name, roll no. etc. written correctly or not.
- Once you are confident on any answer then only mark it as correct or else it will be a waste of time.
- Always remember to carry the UPSC Civil Service Prelims Admit Card 2016 with you after the exams, as it’s an important document for you to keep safe.
Some important UPSC IAS Prelims Results 2016 Selection Process:
- The person should be a citizen of India.
- There are two stages of application form- part 1 is for filling the complete details and Part 2 for the payment procedures.
- There is a restriction on the total number of the exam a candidate is allowed to give, for IAS the UPSC has allowed for six attempts for general categories. SC/ST has no such limits, they can give the exam many times, provided they are eligible as per the age factor.
- There are some cut off marks for each paper of all the three categories of exams- Prelims, Main and Interview.
- Candidates must reach the UPSC Civil Service Prelims 2016 Cut off marks for them to qualify for the next round of examination.
- Main Exam is the tougher one as it has nine papers, mostly it will be essay types questions and based on the subjects chosen by the candidates.
- The scores for each exam will be only intimated once the candidate has completed giving both the Prelims and Main exams.
- The entire selection process for UPSC IAS, post takes almost a year, starting from the notification to personal interview and finally results.
Important Links: UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam Results 2016 Official Links.