Check UPSC Recruitment 2016 Assistant Professor Vacancy:
UPSC Recruitment 2016: UPSC also known as Union Public Service Commission is India’s one of the highly reputed department. Which is responsible to conduct some of highly reputed government jobs in the dignified departments of government. The job seekers who are dreaming to be a part of it has a good opportunity to avail it, through the latest notification in their official site @ upsc.gov.in for the post of Asst Professor, Specialists, Sr Lecturer, Asst Director Posts. The total vacancies in UPSC Recruitment 2016 are of 273 posts. Applicant’s needs to submit the UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 Application forms on or before 15th of sept via online process only. The detailed information regarding the syllabus, age limits, educational details etc are mentioned below.
UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 Vacancy:
UPSC which is sole responsible to provide jobs for all unemployed students in the state. Now that the board has officially announced the UPSC Asst Professor Recruitment 2016 with 273 available posts. Those who are interested in applying can now apply for the UPSC vacancy before last date. Soon board will be announcing the UPSC Asst Professor Hall Ticket 2016 for selected candidates. Those who have applied for the desired post can now check download their UPSC Asst Professor Hall Ticket 2016. All the examination details and applicant details will be provided in your hall ticket. So make sure all your details entered correctly.
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Assistant Professor Vacancy details:
Organizing Board: Union Public Service Commission.
Name of the post: Asst Professor, Specialists, Sr Lecturer, Asst Director Posts
Number of vacancies: 273 Available.
Application submission end date: 15th Sept via online only.
Educational details: Candidates must possess B.Tech/ MBBS/ Graduation/ PhD/ Post Graduation/ in the relevant field.
Age Limit: The upper age limits is starting from 30 yrs to 55 yrs as per each post requirements.
Application Fee: Rs 25 for unreserved candidates, and there is no fee for reserved candidates.
Selection Process: In most of the vacancies it’s through written test, in some cases it can be a pen/paper test also.
Instructions to Download UPSC Admit Card 2016 Asst Professor:
- Applicant’s will have to log on main website @ www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on direct link Exam Date/ Admit Card 2016 for the particular post.
- Enter valid details like Registration number / DOB/ Application number.
- Click on submit button and admit card will be visible.
- Save it, take a print out for any future references.
UPSC Admit Card 2016 will show the following details:
- Name of the Applicant
- Photograph of the candidate/or empty space to be pasted by the candidate
- Roll number
- Application number
- Post applied for
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Exam venue
- Space for signature
- Some general information
Candidates needs to review before taking the print so as to intimate the examination authorities for any changes before the exam.
Important things to remember while Downloading UPSC Asst Professor Hall Ticket 2016:
- Keep the UPSC Admit Card safely and do the needful such as pasting a colored photo if instructed. Do not staple the photo as this can lead to cancellation.
- Attach a copy of original photo identity proof along with the UPSC Admit card and keep it ready.
- Always write the application no, registration no. Name and roll number in the photo ID proof.
- Keeping an extra copy of UPSC Admit card is always advisable.
- Keep checking your email for any further updates from the examination department.
- Always bring the original photo identity proof which you have used during the application submission, as it will be easy to identify for the invigilators.
- Keep all related documents safely and neatly to avoid any cancellations.
UPSC Assistant Syllabus 2016: UPSC generally conducts exams in two phases, prelims and Main exams. However, these are all higher posts it’s not necessary to conduct in two phases. Mostly in prelims the questions will be objective types and related topics will be as follows-
- General Awareness/ Knowledge
- Reasoning/ Aptitude test
Main exams will be mostly descriptive based on the subject knowledge of the related posts. Candidates have go through both the exams and qualify to be selected for the Interview.
In this UPSC Recruitment 2016 Assistant Professor as most of the vacancies are for the higher post. The written exams are there candidates needs to check UPSC Assistant Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern. Which will be followed for such exams.
Important Links: UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 Application form.
NOTE: Keep tracking our website for updates on UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 Syllabus. Meanwhile you can also go through the previous question papers for more clarifications.