TS EAMCET 2016 Notification Online Application: The TS EAMCET 2016 Notification Online Application is now available to download on the official website of Telangana State. The JNTUH had published an advertisement regarding the Telangana State EAMCET Examination 2016 on it official web portal. The JNTU University will be conduct the TS Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test 2016 as a part of TSCHE. The interested aspirants who possessed their Intermediate (12th class) only those are invited for admissions in several UG (Under Graduate) courses by conducting the Telangana State EAMCET Entrance Examination. The interested students should have to complete the TS EAMCET 2016 Notification Online Application process by referring the official website. The aspirants those who qualified in the TS EAMCET assessment those are able to achieve an admission. Just follow the official website for more detailed information about this drive.
TS EAMCET 2016 Notification Online Application
The candidates who are going to submitting their application for this recruitment their age should be above 16 or 17 years only those aspirants are eligible to complete the online application process for the TS EAMCET (Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test) by visiting the official website. The online application process has already started on February 28, 2016 and it will be continued till March 28, 2016 which is the final date. All the aspirants are suggested to first go through the official’s advertisement and read it carefully before submitting an online application for the TS EAMCET 2016. The authority members of Telangana State Council of Higher Education had declared the exam conducting date of Telangana State EAMCET Examination 2016 on May 02, 2016. All the aspirants should have to finish the application procedure few days before the final date. The TS EAMCET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2016 is going to be published on the April 24, 2016 on its official web Page. So all those aspirants are advised to download the admit card by using their Application ID or Registration ID and Date of Birth by visiting the official website. To help you out, here we will provide direct download link to access the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2016.
TS EAMCET 2016 Notification Online Application for Telangana EAMCET Exam @ www.tseamcet.in
Name of the Board: TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education)
Name of the University: JNTUH (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad)
Name of the Exam: TS EAMCET (Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test)
Online Application Process Started on: February 28, 2016
Online Application Process End on: March 28, 2016
Admit Card Status: April 24, 2016 and Final Date is 30th April 2016
Date of Examination: May 02, 2016
Official Website: Click Here
www.tseamcet.in TS EAMCET 2016 Notification, Online Application for Telangana EAMCET
Under Graduate Professional Courses Offered
- BHMS, BNYS & BAMS
- BDS & MBBS
- Sc (Ag.), B.V.Sc., B.Sc (Hort), A.H., and B.F.Sc.,
- B. Tech, B.Sc., B. Pharmacy and other courses.
Required Qualification: The interested candidates who possessed their Intermediate (12th class) only those are invited by the authority of TSCHE for admissions in several UG (Under Graduate) courses by conducting the Telangana State EAMCET Entrance Examination.
Age Criteria: The candidates that are interested in this drive they should have possessed their minimum age of 16 or 17 years. Only those aspirants are eligible to complete the online application process for the TS EAMCET.
Application Fee: The application fee will be taken from the candidates as category wise. The category wise application fee details will be as follows.
- Engineering: The application fee for the reserved category candidates is Rs. 250/- and Rs.500/- for the General/ OBC category candidates.
- E and AM (both): Application fee will be charged for the reserved category is Rs. 500/- and the General/ OBC Candidates should have to pay the fee of Rs. 1,000/-.
- Agriculture and Medical: the application fee for the reserved category aspirants is Rs. 250/- and also Rs. 500/- for the non-reserved category candidates.
Process to Apply Online for TS EAMCET 2016
- Open the official website or Click Here.
- In the main page, search for the “Apply Online for TS EACMET Exam 2016” and click on it.
- Fill up the application form with required information and also pay the application fee through online mode.
- Upload a recent photograph of yours and sign as Image file with required resolutions.
- Click on Submit, then your application form will view on screen.
- Download and Save the TS EAMCET Admit Card 2016 for future use.