SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Application Form:
SBI SO Recruitment 2016: SBI as State Bank of India is one of largest banking giant in India with a strong global presence. It is the Market leader in net banking facility and not only that it has equally important role to develop the rural India. Time to time on need basis it releases the vacancies for various branches across India, recently it has released a notification regarding the recruitment of 33 SBI Specialist Officer Notification 2016. The online registration process has been started from 22nd August and the last date of applying for the post is 5th September 2016. Candidates have very less time to avail this opportunity and be a part of the largest banking giant of India. The process of submission is online only at the official site @ https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/.
Candidates also need to submit the printed SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Application Form to the designated address before 10th of September. The entire details regard to the SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy, education, age limit salary etc. is mentioned below in the passage, kindly scroll down for more information.
SBI Specialist Officer Notification 2016 Vacancy Details:
Organising Board: State Bank of India.
Number of post: 33 Available.
- Vice President (Online Fulfilment/ Integration and Journeys/ Superstore Fulfilment)
- Product Development Managers (e2e Digitisation)
- Senior Manager (e-Commerce)
- Manager (e-Commerce)
- Assistant Vice President (Servicing) MMGS III
- Assistant Vice President (Customer Experience) MMGS III
- Assistant Vice President (B2C Marketplace Acquisition) MMGS III
- Assistant Vice President (B2B Fulfilment) MMGS III
- Assistant Vice President (B2C Fulfilment) MMG III
Post Name: Specialist officers.
Category: SBI Specialist Officer Notification 2016.
Last date of application submission: 5th Sept
Last date of application prints out submission: 10th September
Interview date: To be notified shortly
Mode of applying: Online only
Age Limit: Min 22 to max age of 40 yrs., depending upon the various positions
Education details: Need to refer the notification for specific posts educational background requirements. Also there is some amount of experience needed for each post as per the notification.
Selection Process: Short listing and Interview
Instructions to apply for SBI Specialist Officer Notification 2016 Online Form:
- Log in to the official website @ https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/.
- Applicant’s need to register themselves with their user ID and password.
- Go to the link for SBI SO 2016 application and then click on the option to open the online application form.
- Once you log in, click on “Apply Online” tab for further procedure.
- Attach the required documents and fill all the required details as per the instructions given.
- The photo and the signature has to be scanned and attached to the application as per the notification.
- Take a print out for the application also once the procedure of filling is complete.
- Do note down the registration number, application number, password for further references.
Brief about the SBI Specialist Officer Selection Process:
As updated earlier the selection process is through the short listing and personal interview. Candidates need to be really careful in attaching the correct documents and filling the application with correct details. So that there is no hassle in the shortlisting the candidate. As there should be an experience for each posts, the candidates need to attach the valid experience certificates for more clarity. Once the candidates are selected based on the experience, in the personal interview the applicant really needs to do well. So that he/she scores good marks for them to get selected. We have given a brief idea of interview tips/ tricks for the candidate’s convenience below.
- Be confident and keep a smile always on your face while facing the interviewers.
- Also do brush up your subject Knowledge, basics of the subject.
- Do remember to know the details regarding the post you are applying.
- Keep and take all your education related documents along with you, along with the experience certificates.
- Prepare yourself with your Strength, weakness, developmental areas and threat(SWOT) analysis.
- Always thank the interviewers for their time at the last.
The candidates will be either intimated about the Admission letter for interview via email or the shortlisting candidates’ names will be displayed in the official website. The shortlisted candidates can then wait for the call letter for the interview in their email ID’s to be sent by the officials.
Important Links: SBI Specialist Officer Notification 2016.