PUDA Jobs 2017:-The Punjab Urban Development Authority as PUDA has recently notified regarding the vacancy of 270 various posts in its official website @ www.pudagov.in. PUDA is responsible for providing a planned residential, commercial and industrial space to the state of Punjab. In this endeavor PUDA releases the requirements of PUDA Junior Engineer’s jobs depending upon the requirements. Interested candidate has very less time to apply for it as the last date of application is 2nd December 2016. The mode of application is Online only. Apart from the Junior Engineer’s civil post, there are some posts for Clerk and assistant’s in the PUDA JE Civil jobs 2016-17 vacancies. Please refer the page below to get the brief idea about the vacancy, admit card, selection process and results.
Process to download Admit Card for PUDA jobs 2016-17
As there is very less time to apply for the PUDA JE Civil jobs 2016-17 posts, some of the eligible candidates might have already applied for the posts and must be preparing for the examinations. Candidate must be also eager to know the process to download the Admit Card from the official website, let’s discuss about that briefly.
- Log on to the official website of PUDA @ pudagov.in first.
- Log in with your registration ID and password used during the time of registration.
- The page will be directed towards the Admit Card of the concerned person with the all the details.
- Candidate to review all the details of Name, Ph. Nos., address, roll Nos., venue of exam and address of exam etc properly before taking the print of the same.
- Admit card should be kept very safely to avoid any problems to attempt the exam.
- Also candidate to carry original photo ID proof along with the photo copy of Admit Card during the time of examination.
Details of Syllabus for PUDA JE Civil jobs 2016-17
As notified in the application, the selection process for the JE post is through the written test only. Its an objective type test having the following categories. The total marks are of 120 and the cut off marks is 48 for all the categories.
- Technical Aptitude
- Mental Aptitude
- General awareness
- Computer knowledge
- Language test- Punjabi and English
PUDA JE Civil Syllabus for Technical Aptitude
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics
- Concrete Technology
- Irrigation Engineering
- Building Materials
- Structural Engineering
- Theory of structures
- Steel Design
- Environmental Engineering
- RCC design
Candidates to also refer different prior question papers for more clarity on the exam pattern. Various model question papers updated in the website for PUDA JE Civil 2016-17 to refer.