Patna District Court Recruitment 2016 Online Application: The Patna High Court of Judicature will be published a Patna District Court Recruitment 2016 Online Application of Typist-cum-Clerk-cum-Writer, Stenographer and Clerk vacancies. The authority members of Patna High Court want to appoint an interested and capable candidate. As per the Notification, this is the best opportunity for the job-seekers that are eagerly searching for the job in government sector for their better settlement in future. The recruitment board has invited applications from eligible aspirants to submit their application for this Recruitment of Patna High Court 2016.
Patna District Court Recruitment 2016 Online Application
- 1 Patna District Court Recruitment 2016 Online Application
- 2 Patna District Court 3674 Clerk Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 3 www.ecourts.gov.in Online Applications of Patna District Court Recruitment 2016,
- 4 Patna District Court Recruitment 2016 Educational Qualification
- 5 Patna DC Clerk and Steno Recruitment Selection Process and Application Fee
- 6 High Court of Patna Recruitment Age Criteria and Payment Scale
- 7 Online Application for Patna District Court Recruitment 2016
The aspirants who are seeking for this recruitment and those who possessed required qualification are can submit their application form on its official Portal. The aspirants those are going to submitting their application for this recruitment are should have to complete the application process before the March 01, 2016 because it is the final date for online application process. Here we have provided some required information about Educational Qualification, Payment Scale, Age Criteria, and also other essential details regarding High Court of Patna Recruitment 2016. For more detailed information about this drive all the applicants are advised to follow the official web-page.
Patna District Court 3674 Clerk Recruitment 2016 Notification
Organization Name: Judicature District Court of Patna
Name of the Vacancies: Typist-cum-Clerk-cum-Writer, Stenographer and Clerk vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies: 3674 posts
Category wise Vacancies:
- Typist-cum-Clerk-cum-Writer -936 vacancies
- Stenographer -1057 vacancies
- Clerk -1681 vacancies
www.ecourts.gov.in Online Applications of Patna District Court Recruitment 2016,
Online Application Submission Date: February 09, 2016
Online Application Submission Final Date: March 01, 2016
Mode of Application: Online Mode
Job Location: Patna
Official Website: Click Here
Patna District Court Recruitment 2016 Educational Qualification
The aspirants who are interested in this recruitment they should have to complete the required qualification. The eligibility criteria will be differing for as there are various levels of posts. The details about the educational qualification is given below.
- Clerk: The aspirants are seeking for the clerk post they should have completed their B.A. or B.Sc. or B.Com. or any equivalent certification from any recognized Institution or University. The Computer Skill Test certificate is one of the important and mandatory for this drive.
- Stenographer: The candidates who are interested in this Stenographer recruitment are must have to completed their B.Sc. or B.Com. or B.A. or any equivalent qualification from any government recognized Institution/ University. The Typing (Stenography) knowledge in English or Hindi is important for all the candidates who are applying for this drive.
- Typist-cum-Clerk-cum-Writer: For this post the aspirants should have possessed their B.Sc. or B.Com. or B.A. or any equivalent qualification from any government recognized Institution/ University. The typing knowledge in Hindi/ English is must for all those interested aspirants. The maximum speed in typing is 30 WPM (Word per minute) in Hindi and 40 WPM (Word per minute) in English. Computer skills are required for this posts. The typing skill test qualified certificate in English or Hindi from any government recognized is required.
Patna DC Clerk and Steno Recruitment Selection Process and Application Fee
The selection process is to appoint the interested and eligible candidates for this recruitment. The recruitment board will conduct the written examination and Personal Interview. Those candidates who qualified in both of the tests are will be eligible for this recruitment. The application fee to application process is based on category wise. The reserved category candidates should have to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- and also Non-reserved category candidates should have to pay the fee of Rs. 250-. The application fee payment should have to complete through the SBI (State Bank of India) and the A/C number of Patna Co-ordinate committee and Convener is A/C No. 35411934162.
High Court of Patna Recruitment Age Criteria and Payment Scale
The candidate that are showing their interest in this recruitment their age should be above 18 years and below 37 years are can apply for this Patna High Court Recruitment 2016. Age relaxation is applicable as categorized into different categories. The age relaxation for the reserved category is 3 years and also 5 years for non-reserved category according to the government norms of Patna. The candidates who qualified in the selection process are will receive a good payment of Rs. 5,200/- to 20,2000/- along with the grade pay of Rs. 2,400/- in monthly basis.