ONGC Recruitment 2016 AEE, Geophysicist Vacancy:
ONGC Recruitment 2016: In recent post we have seen that ONGC has officially announced the notification for Chemist, AEE, Geophysicist and more vacancies. We have given brief description about ONGC AEE Recruitment 2016 in our recent article for your reference you can check here.
Today we are discussing about the importance of ONGC AEE Recruitment 2016 vacancy. As we know that those who are applying for this exam need to be qualified Gate Student. Check below details regarding the Gate Score weightage marks.
We can understand that many of the students will be aiming to get job in ONGC. To grab any job, we need to have a proper guidance in preparation of ONGC Exam. Will we have included each and every thing considering ONGC Geophysicist Recruitment 2016 Vacancy list.
ONGC AEE Recruitment 2016 Exam Tips & Tricks:
As prescribed above we have included the main aspects of ONGC AEE Recruitment 2016 Chemist, Geophysicist & More Vacancies. Already the application filling is under process and everyone started applying for ONGC AEE Recruitment 2016 online.
Same time we have covered some portion about the ONGC Exam Interview Tips & Tricks. Most part will cover on the exam point of view only. This preparation tips will be helpful for in exam. Go through with the below mentioned part for more details.
For your reference we have included the exam dates and other details related ONGC AEE Recruitment 2016 check here.
Interview tips for ONGC Recruitment 2016:
As updated earlier that the selection process for ONGC Engineering graduate 417 vacancies is through GATE scores, Personal Interview and Education. Candidates must have already got the GATE score Cards by March 2016, now it’s time for them to prepare for the personal Interview for them to qualify and get selected for the particular position. The following are the percentage weightage which the candidate has to keep in mind.
Gate score weightage is 60 %
Academic Qualification Weightage 20 % bachelor degree and 5 % higher education.
Interview 15 %
Total 100 %
GATE scores is the major punch which the candidate should keep in mind.
Things to keep in mind while preparing for the ONGC Interview:
- Be confident while answering and keep a smile on your face.
- Do a little research about the company, revenues, vision etc.
- Do remember your latest marks and should have provisional certificates to show.
- Do an analysis on SWOT that is on your strength, weakness, opportunities and threat before the exam and prepare yourself with an effective answer. Remember not to give any negative weakness, should be as if it is your developmental areas.
- Should be thorough with your subject knowledge, specifically related to the post you are applying for. Mental sharpness is what they look at these interviews.
- Do not show any tension on your face and have a smiling face all through the interview as if you are enjoying the interview.
- Last but not the least, once you are done do thank them for their time and for you being shortlisted for the interview.
All the above points have been included based on the exam point of view. For any concern regarding the ONGC Recruitment 2016 can comment us below. Stay tuned for more updates about the ONGC Recruitment.
Important Links: ONGC Geophysicist Recruitment 2016 Other Vacancy.