NRHM Medical Assistant Recruitment 2016 Online:
The National Rural Health Mission as NRHM is a program launched by the Government for state wise development of the Rural population of India. As per the mission, NRHM provides accessible, affordable and quality health care especially to the poor people of rural India. Under this scheme NRHM Delhi has recently notified regarding the NRHM Delhi Recruitment 2016 for the vacancies of almost 5550 Medical Assistant, Lab Assistant, Ward Boy, Pharmacist, Doctor and other vacancies. The main idea of NRHM is to serve the rural India better and for that it needed some skilled employees to take the mission forward. The candidates need to apply for NRHM Delhi Recruitment 2016 jobs online from the official website nationalhealthmission.org/.
The last date of applying online is on 16th Sept 2016 and the important details regarding the eligibility criteria, age, selection process etc. is given below in the paragraphs for you to refer and get a complete idea.
NRHM Delhi Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Organizing Board: NRHM, National Rural Health Mission.
Number of vacancies: 5550 Available.
- Medical assistant (male): 1186
- Medical Assistant (female): 1186
- Lab assistant: 964
- Physiotherapists: 80
- Cashier: 212
- Pharmacists: 200
- Doctor: 154
- Ward boy: 1568
Posts Name: Medical Assistant, Lab Assistant, Ward Boy, Pharmacist, Doctor and others.
Applying mode: Online
Last date of application: 16th Sept 2016
Examination date: 15th Dec 2016
Official website: nationalhealthmission.org
Educational qualification: Applicant’s should have a degree of MBBS, MD, BPT, 12th standard passout and B.pharma for the related posts.
Age Limit and Application fee details: Age limit and application fee varies for each post, so candidates can refer the official notification.
Selection Process: The selection for the post in NRHM is through the written test and the personal interview.
NRHM Salary Details:
- Medical Assistant: 5500 to Rs. 15000
- Ward boy, Cashier, Lab assistant: 6500 to Rs. 15000
- Physiotherapists, Pharmacists: 10000 to Rs. 25000
- Doctor: 15000 to Rs. 45550
NRHM Delhi Admit Card 2016 for Written Test:
Soon after the application process the board will be preparing the NRHM Delhi Admit Card 2016 for written test. All selected candidates will be facing the written exam for the post vacancy. Soon after the exams the results will get announced, so before that candidates can prepare for the NRHM Delhi Recruitment Syllabus. As the application date will be end up soon. We will soon provide the NRHM Delhi Recruitment Syllabus here for exam preparation. The official links for NRHM Delhi Admit Card 2016 will be available here.
Procedure for Submitting the National Rural Health Mission Recruitment 2016 Application Online:
Aspirants those who are willing to apply for National Rural Health Mission Recruitment 2016. Need to submit application form before last date, the following points will provide the instructions of filling application form.
- Log on to the official website @nationalhealthmission.org.
- Click on apply online after checking the advertisement details.
- You will be required to register online with user ID and password.
- Enter all the required details as per the post and attach the related documents.
- Scanned photo and signature has to be pasted in the application.
- Click on submit button and take a print out of the application.
- Do not forget to take a print out as it has to be sent to the department in the postal address as per the notification.
- Note down your registration no., application no etc for your reference.
Important Links: NRHM Delhi Recruitment 2016 Application Form.