NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2016-17, Main exam dates announced
It’s a very good news for the candidates who had earlier applied for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2016-17 posts. The organization has recently announced on its official website @ https://www.nabard.org about the upcoming results of the their Prelims exams which was held on 10th November 2016. The candidates needs to visit the official website and go to the career section of the webpage to view the details. The authorities have uploaded the Roll nos. for the candidates qualifying for the Main exam to be held shortly during the month of December 2016. The NABARD Development Assistant 2016-17, Main exam dates which is the final exam round for the selection of the candidates will be held on 8th December 2016 for the vacant position of NABARD Development Assistant. The candidates can find the direct link to download the call letter for the main exam in the official website. The candidate can start downloading the call letter from 18th November onwards and can download until 7th December 2016, after which they will not have the facility to download it from the official website.
Instructions to view NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2016-17, Prelims results
- Visit the official website @ https://www.nabard.org and click on the “ Career” section of the webpage.
- Candidate will be able to view the official notification regarding the NABARD Prelims Results .
- Click on the documents provided in the notification to check the Roll Nos. of the qualified candidates.
- Take a print out of the document with the details for any future references.
Procedure to download the call letter for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2016-17, Main Exam dates.
Click on the link http://ibps.sifyitest.com/nabardrdaaug16/cloea_nov16/login.php?appid=59364018140efc4e6dd05877c767c3e9 provided in the official website to download the call letter.
- You will be asked to enter the details of registration number and password to move forward.
- The registration number and password is the same which the candidate has got during the time of registration first time for applying for the post.
- As soon as it is entered, the page will be directed to open the concerned person’s call letter.
- Call letter consists of the exam dates, venue and the candidate full details.
- Candidate to check for any mistakes prior to the examinations.
- The call letter is an important document so it should be kept safely and to be presented during the NABARD Main exam.
Interview tips for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2016-17
As the exams for NABARD development assistant Recruitment is almost nearing to end, the candidate who are preparing well and have a scope of getting through the exams should also look for preparing themselves the interview round which is the final round of selection for the NABARD development Assistant recruitment 2016-17. Let’s have a quick review of the following points which should be kept during the interview:-
- Candidate should be thorough with the knowledge about the post which they are applying.
- Candidate should prepare themselves for the latest trends and problems associated with the rural India and should also have an effective answers ready with them.
- The eye contact of the candidates should be proper with the interviewer as it shows the confidence levels.
- The candidate should show the interest to get the job by answering positively.
For any doubts or clarifications candidate keep visiting our site regards to the NABARD development assistant recruitment 2016-17 or any other job vacancies.