MPEO Recruitment 2016 Krishna District, AP

By | December 22, 2015

MPEO Recruitment 2016 Krishna District 

MPEO Recruitment 2016 Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh government announced job notification. The applicants, who are curious about MPEO Recruitment. They should submit their application form online on the official website or on the link mentioned here. Candidates who are willing to apply for MPEO Recruitment 2016, can download the application form here on this website. This notification is for appointing Multi-Purpose Extension Officer (MPEO). So Agricultural department of AP is allowing all the eligible aspirants to submit their applications. The total number vacancies were 91. The aspirants who are willing to apply for examination of MPEO recruitment for 91 vacancies, go through the notification thoroughly before applying. Candidates can get the required information for this post on “” or available here on this website. Interested aspirants need to submit their application before last date i.e. 25th December 2015. The candidates who find themselves in the eligibility criteria can apply before the last date along with the necessary documents. Aspirants who are searching for Krishna district MPEO recruitment 2016 application form and other related details, can access with required information and direct links on this post. Policy such as food and its Quality

Notification for Krishna District MPEO Recruitment 2016

The Andhra Pradesh’s Agriculture and co-operation department handles price support, Agricultural researches and substitutes, Promotion, Regulations, Plan diseases and Supports on price. This organization handles particulars such as Customer protection, fisheries, food and its quality, Forestry, Rural, safety & security and other that links to environment.

The commission has announced advertisement for recruiting the most eligible candidates for the MPEO Recruitment. So requested to all the Eligible applicants go through the notification and apply for this post. The interested candidates submit the application form with the needed documents given in the announcement before 25th December 2015.

Application form for Krishna District MPEO Recruitment: (Click Here For Application Form)

Aspirants who are suitable to apply for the MPEO post can follow our website. We are updating all the information about the exam as given below. We are providing direct links for submitting the application form as follows.

Postal Address:MPEO Recruitment 2016 Krishna District

Name of the Organization: Agriculture and Cooperation Department

Name of the vacancy: MPEO (Multi-Purpose Extension officer)

Total number of posts: 91 vacancies

Official site:

Educational Qualification:

Candidates who are eager to grab this opportunity should be Graduate in Horti or Agriculture or Polytechnic in Horticulture and or M.Sc. in Horticulture.

Age Limit:

Age limit is applicable for Aspirants who apply for this drive, their age must be in below 40 yrs. As per the Norms of MPEO Krishna district Officials Age Relaxations is also applicable.

Selection process for Krishna District MPEO:

The eligible Aspirants will chosen by the selection department for this Krishna

The officials select the Aspirants based on the merit they gain from written examination that carries 80% chances and remaining 20% for personal interview round. We advise to score maximum marks in the written examination.

Registration last date: 25th December 2015.

Click Here: Application Form for Krishna District MPEO Recruitment 2016

We update this page with latest updates on MPEO Recruitment 2016 Krishna District, So keep visiting our site for more updates on Government Jobs, Answer Key, Cut Off MarksHall Ticket, Results and more. Keep following our site (CTRL+D)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *