KPSC Group C Non-Technical Recruitment 2016: The KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) has recently published a notification regarding KPSC Group C Non-Technical Recruitment 2016 to select the most qualified and youngsters for the available 2039 vacant posts of Accounts Assistant, Bill Collector, Commercial Tax Inspector, Junior Accounts Assistant, Hostel Superintendent (Men), Accountant, Female Supervisor and other various posts on its official site. The KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) is only calling up the interested and eligible candidates for filling the 2039 vacancies of KPSC Group C Non-Technical Recruitment 2016. The applicants that are interested in this recruitment their age should be above 18 years and below 35 years, those who have possessed given age group are eligible for filling the online application for the various vacant posts.
KPSC Group C Non-Technical Recruitment 2016
The candidates who have possessed the relevant educational qualification are can submit their application through the online mode for KPSC Group C Recruitment 2016 on March 03, 2016 by visiting the official site. The online application process will be ended on April 01, 2016. To select the eligible candidates, the Karnataka Public Service Commission will organise the written examination, computer skill test and other further selection process and those aspirants who have qualified in all tests are will be eligible to achieve their desired post. Aspirants should have to pay the application fee of Rs. 25/- for the SC/ ST and reserved category candidates and Rs. 300/- for the General candidates. All those interested candidates should have to pay the application fee few days before the final date i.e. April 04, 2016. Kindly visit the official website for more details about this KPSC Recruitment 2016.
KPSC Group C Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 2039 Vacancies of Non-Technical Posts
Name of the Commission: KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission)
Total Number of Posts: 2039 posts
Name of the Vacancies: KPSC Group C Posts
Category wise Vacancies:
- Accounts Assistant: 445 vacancies
- Bill Collector: 329 vacancies
- Commercial Tax Inspector: 307 vacancies
- Junior Accounts Assistant: 234 vacancies
- Hostel Superintendent (Men): 175 vacancies
- Accountant: 93 vacancies
- Female Supervisor: 86 vacancies
- First Grade Revenue Inspector: 81 vacancies
- Cooperative Inspector: 59 vacancies
- Hostel Superintendent (Women): 56 vacancies
- Auditor: 50 vacancies
- Horticulture Inspector: 24 vacancies
- Horticulture Assistant: 21 vacancies
- Assistant Employment Officer: 20 vacancies
- Non-Graduate Assistant (Blind Children School): 13 vacancies
- Graduate Assistant (Deaf Children School): 13 vacancies
- Graduate Assistant/Teacher (Blind Children School): 10 vacancies
- Non-Graduate Assistant (Deaf Children School): 09 vacancies
- Marketing Supervisor: 05 vacancies
- Orientation and Mobility Instructor Grade 2: 03 vacancies
- Librarian: 02 vacancies
- Music Teacher Grade 2: 01 vacancy
- Assistant Librarian: 01 vacancy
- Data Compiler and Enumerator: 01 vacancy
- Music Teacher Grade III: 01 vacancy
Online Application Process Starts from: March 03, 2016
Online Application Process End on: April 04, 2016
Date of the Examination: will be updated soon
Job Location: Karnataka
Official Website: Click Here
KPSC 2039 Group C Non-Technical Recruitment 2016
Required Qualification: All the interested candidates should have possessed their Degree or Diploma certificate from any recognised Institution/ University. Kindly visit the official website for more details about this KPSC Group C Non-Technical Recruitment 2016.
Age Criteria: The aspirants who are seeking to get a job in this KPSC Recruitment 2016 their age must be above 18 years and below 35 years. Age relaxations is also applicable only for reserved quota according to the norms of Karnataka government.
Process of Selection: The selection of the candidates based on their performance in the Written examination, Computer Skill Test and Personal Interview. Those who qualified in both of the examinations are will be eligible for this recruitment.
Application Fee: The application fee will be charged as category wise. The application fee for the General candidates is Rs. 300/- and the application fee for the Reserved category candidates is Rs. 25/- only.
www.kpsc.kar.nic.in KPSC Group C Non-Technical Recruitment 2016
Procedure to Apply Online for KPSC Recruitment 2016 Group C Non-Technical Vacancies
- Open the commission’s website.
- Find out the “KPSC Group C Non-Technical Recruitment 2016” and Click on it.
- A new tab will view on screen.
- Then fill the application form with required information.
- Upload a recent photo and signature and relevant files with required resolution.
- Pay the application fee as per the instructions.
- Now Click on submit bar, then your application form will appear on screen.
- Download and Save it for further assistance.
Click Here to Detailed information on Official Notification
Click Here for Online Application of KPSC Group C Recruitment 2016