Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 283 Constable, Women Constable, Staff Nurse Latest Jobs at www.keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016: Here got an interesting notification for all the jobseekers who were looking for the jobs from State of Kerala. The KPSC (Kerala Public Service Commission) has recently announced a notification regarding KPSC Constable Recruitment 2016 on its official portal to select the youngsters and eligible candidates for filling the 283 various vacant posts of Women Constable, Staff Nurse, Constable, Lecturer and other various vacancies. The candidates who have completed SSC (Metric), ITI (Industrial Training Institution), Graduation and Post-Graduation qualification are eligible to apply for this KPSC Recruitment 2016 and also they have possessed required age group as on last date of online registration process. That the authority members of KPSC are now inviting applications from the interested and eligible candidates to recruit the 283 vacancies of Staff Nurse, Constable, Lecturer and other posts. The job seekers who are seeking to get a job in this Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 are can obviously complete the applicator process. The only online mode is available.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 @ keralapsc.gov.in
The online application process was already started and the commission stated that the application process will be ended on April 13, 2016. So all the candidates are suggested to apply online for this KPSC Recruitment 2016 by providing required details. The candidates who have get merit in the written examination are eligible to get a job in this recruitment. So download KPSC Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016 to make your preparations best. The Exam Syllabus, Previous Papers and Pattern will be available to download on the commissions prescribed website. And after the completion of application process, all the candidates should have to download the KPSC Admit Card 2016 from the official website, because it is the most important document for the examination. Kindly visit the official website for more required information regarding this KPSC Recruitment 2016.
KPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply for 283 Various Posts
Name of the Organisation: KPSC (Kerala Public Service Commission)
Name of the Category Wise Posts:
- Environmental Scientist – 01 Post
- Naval Architect – 01 Post
- Animal Nutrition Officer – 01 Post
- Medical Officer (Siddha) – 01 Post
- Motor Transport Sub Inspector (Trainee) – 03 Posts
- Junior Instructor (Surface Ornamentation Technique) – 02 Posts
- Junior Instructor (Surveyor) – 03 Posts
- Junior Instructor (Electroplater) – 01 Post
- Junior Instructor (Mechanic – Medical Electronics) – 01 Post
- Police Constable – 131 Posts
- Lab Attender – 07 Posts
- Weaving Master (Part-I) – 01 Post
- Weaving Master (Part-II) – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor/ Lecturer – 09 Posts
- Assistant Professor/ Lecturer (Pharmacy) – 01 Post
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Physics) – 01 Post
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (English) – 04 Posts
- Staff Nurse Grade II – 91 Posts
- Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion) – 23 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 283 vacancies
Online Registration Process will be Ended on: April 13, 2016
Date of the Examination: will be updated soon
Job Location: State of Kerala
Official Website: Click Here
Kerala Police Constable Notification 2016 Age Limit
All the interested should have possessed their age in-between 18 years to 50 years. The category wise age limit available as given below.
Kerala Police Constable Notification 2016 Required Qualification
The candidates who have completed SSC (Metric), ITI (Industrial Training Institution), Graduation and Post-Graduation qualification are eligible to apply for this KPSC Recruitment 2016. Post wise qualification details are given below.
Environment Scientist: Master Degree in Environment Sciences form any recognised Institutions.
Naval Architect: Degree in Naval Architecture
Animal Nutrition Officer: M.V.Sc., in Animal Nutrition or B.V.SC., from any recognised Institution/ University.
Medical Officer (Siddha): Degree in Siddha Medicine from any government recognised Institution.
Motor Transport Sub Inspector (Trainee): Degree/ Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering.
Kerala Police Constable Notification 2016 Selection Process
The candidates who have get merit in the written examination which is the part of selection process are eligible to get a job in this recruitment.
Kerala Police Constable Notification 2016 Application Fee
There is no application fee applicable.
Process to Apply Online for KPSC Constable, Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016
- Refer the official website at www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Search in the homepage for “Apply Online for KPSC Recruitment 2016” and click on it.
- A new window will appear on screen.
- Then fill up the application with required details.
- Upload a recent photo and signature with required pixels.
- Click on Submit, then your application form will be displayed on screen.
- Download and Save it for future use.