Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 Notification:
Kerala High Court Notification 2016: Recently Kerala high court has released a notification regarding the job positions available in the Kerala high court. As per the notification the number of posts available with the high court is very less. So there is a heavy competition for the limited seats available. The last date for submission of the application is 27-July-2016. Candidates can check the official Kerala High Court Notification 2016 for the test date, exam syllabus, and pattern. The total number of posts available with the Kerala high court Recruitment 2016 is 04 posts, the job role is Confidential Assistant. Students have to check the Kerala High Court Vacancy 2016 before going through the application form as per the criteria’s of age credentials, selection process, application fees, pay scale, educational qualifications etc. For further detailed information regarding this Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 posting please visit the official website of Kerala high court.
About Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 Exam Date:
The Kerala High Court is the highest court in the Indian state of Kerala and in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep. It is headquartered at Kochi, Ernakulum. Drawing its powers under Article 226 of the Constitution of India, the High Court has the power to issue directions, orders and writs including the writs of habeas corpus, mandamus, prohibition, quo warranto and certiorari for ensuring the enforcement of the Fundamental Rights guaranteed by the Constitution to citizens or for other specified purposes. The High Court is empowered with original, appellate and revisional jurisdiction in civil as well as criminal matters, and the power to answer references to it under some statutes. The High Court has the superintendence and visitorial jurisdiction over all courts and tribunals of inferior jurisdiction covered under its territorial jurisdiction.
Qualifications of a Kerala High Court Confidential Assistant Vacancy 2016:
Post-secondary diploma or certificate in office administration or related area of study plus a minimum of five years of progressive administrative experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Experience in a post-secondary environment is an asset.
- Demonstrated judgment, discretion and ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to respond to high levels of demands and pressures in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare meeting agendas and/packages and accurately record and transcribe meeting minutes.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and coordinate multiple meetings involving numerous participants and varying schedules.
- Experience in spreadsheet, database and presentation software applications (Excel, Access, PowerPoint) at an intermediate level, as well as proficiency using the Internet, Drupel, SharePoint and email applications including calendar functions (Outlook).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and demonstrated attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of individuals with diverse backgrounds and needs.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Proven ability to juggle and prioritize tasks, work to multiple deadlines and demands, make responsible decisions and determine when to seek advice
- Demonstrated ability to deal with sensitive situations that call for the use of diplomacy, tact and professionalism in the delivery of information and explanations.
- Availability to work evenings and/or weekends, as required.
- Valid BC Driver’s license and access to a vehicle for travel to off-site meetings.
- Able to travel frequently between campuses and attend evening meetings on a regular basis
Details about Kerala High Court Notification 2016:
Name of job posting: Confidential Assistant Post.
Number of posting available: 04 posts only.
Location: Kerala sate.
Application mode: Online
Pay scale: According to the notification monthly pay would be Rs 13210 to Rs 22360/-
Educational qualifications: All the candidates should have to complete the graduation or post-graduation from a recognized board or university.
Age limit: please refer the official website for age limit credentials.
Kerala High Court Selection procedure:
For any candidate who has applied for this post there will be a face to face or direct interview being held by the officials of Kerala high court.
- Direct interview.
For Gen/OBC: Rs 250/-
For SC/ST: free.
How to Apply Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016-17:
The candidates who are willing to apply Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 vacancy can go through online mode. Please check out the official Kerala High Court Notification 2016 before applying the application. The last date for submission of application is 27/07/2016. The Official Website is @ hckrecruitment.nic.in. For any further details please refer the official notification if any doubts. Please visit the site regularly for more updates. As the competition is very high I suggest students to well prepare for this interview.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 Application.