JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification Apply Online for 1156 Various Posts at www.jkpsc.nic.in
- 1 JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification Apply Online for 1156 Various Posts at www.jkpsc.nic.in
- 2 JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification @ jkpsc.nic.in
- 3 JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1156 Posts at www.jkpsc.nic.in
- 4 JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Process to Apply Online for JKPSC Lecture Recruitment 2016
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification @ jkpsc.nic.in: The JKPSC (Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission) has published an advertisement of JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification to appoint the eligible candidates for filling the available 1,156 posts of Medical Officer and Lecturer. So the jobseekers who interested in this recruitment are can apply for this JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification by referring the commissions prescribed website. The JKPSC has been inviting applications from the enthusiastic and capable candidates that who have possessed their necessary age group for filling the 1156 vacant posts of Lecturer and Medical Officer. The candidates who have get merit in the selection process are eligible to get their selected post. If the candidate selected Medical Officer post, they have to educate for the Medical Education Department and those who selected Lecturer post are have to educate for Intermediate (10+2) of School Education Department.
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification @ jkpsc.nic.in
Aspirants who have completed their Master Degree in MBBS or any equivalent qualification with minimum pass marks are can submit their application for this JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016. That the online registration process was already started and it will be ended on April 25, 2016. So all the candidates must have to fill the application form before the final date which is April 25, 2016. All the candidates should have to pay some of rupees as application fee as category wise at Jammu Kashmir Bank on or prior to the final date which is April 22, 2016 for Medical Officer Post and for Lecturer Post the final date of application fee payment is April 26, 2016.
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1156 Posts at www.jkpsc.nic.in
Name of the Commission: JKPSC (Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission)
Name of the Posts: Medical Officer and Lecture
Category wise Posts:
- Physics: 108 posts
- Chemistry: 103 posts
- Botany: 121 posts
- Zoology: 111 posts
- Math: 86 posts
- Economics: 63 posts
- Urdu: 58 posts
- English: 52 posts
- Education: 45 posts
- Hindi: 39 posts
- Computer Science: 37 posts
- Political Science: 24 posts
- Sociology: 20 posts
- Information Technology: 22 posts
- Environmental Science: 22 posts
- History: 18 posts
- Commerce: 17 posts
- Geography: 16 posts
- Arabic: 15 posts
- Electronics: 10 posts
- Bio Technology: 10 posts
- Persian: 09 posts
- Stenography: 09 posts
- Functional English: 09 posts
- Sanskrit: 05 posts
- Information Practice: 04 posts
- Dogri: 04 posts
- Geology: 04 posts
- Islamic Studies: 03 posts
- Kashmiri: 03 posts
- Bio Chemistry: 02 posts
- Psychology: 02 posts
- Punjabi: 02 posts
- Music: 02 posts
- Home Science: 02 posts
- Statistics: 01 post
- Agriculture: 01 post
Total Number of Posts: 1156 posts
Online Application Process will be Ended on: April 25, 2016
Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir State
Official Website: >> Click Here <<
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
All those Aspirants who have completed their Master Degree are can apply for this recruitment. The qualification will be different for various posts. Details about education qualification is given below.
- Lecturer Post: The candidates must need Master’s Degree with minimum pass percentage.
- Stenography: Applicants should have possessed their Master’s Degree with Certificate of Stenography course with 40 WPM (Word per minute) and short hand speed of 80 words per minute.
- Lecturer in Computer Science: The candidates must have completed MCA or ‘B’ Level Course through DOEACC.
- Medical Officer: Aspirants should have completed their Master Degree in MBBS or any equivalent qualification with minimum pass marks.
All the candidates should have to pay the application fee as category wise. The application fee for the non-reserved category candidates is Rs. 505/- and Rs. 255/- for the reserved category candidates. The application fee should be pay through Bank Challan at Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
Kindly visit the official website for more details about Selection Process.
Process to Apply Online for JKPSC Lecture Recruitment 2016
- Open the official website through the direct links given.
- In the homepage, search for the official notification and download it.
- Read that official notification carefully and come back to the homepage.
- Then find “Apply Online for JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016” and click on it.
- Then a window will be appeared on screen.
- Then fill up the application with necessary information.
- Upload a recent photo and signature with required resolutions.
- Make the payment of Application fee through the K & B Bank.
- And take a printout copy of the application form.