Download IPPB Exam Admit Card 2016-17
IPPB Admit Card 2016: India Post Payments Bank which was formed by RBI on July 2014 is regulated under the banking regulation act and had released the advertisement for the IPPB Recruitment of 1737 officer’s posts for various sections. The application form is available on the official website @ indiapost.gov.in and the last date of application submission is on 1st November 2016. As the official announcement was made earlier the eligible candidates must have already completed the filling and submission of application forms through online mode. After the application is submitted as the selection process is through the written test conducted by the board, the candidates must be eager to know the process of India Post Exam Admit Card 2016 availability and also regarding the selection process details.
Below are the detailed information regards to this, kindly go through the article below to know more about India Post Exam Admit Card 2016.
Instructions India Post Exam Admit Card 2016:
- Applicant’s will have to log on main website @ indiapost.gov.in.
- Click on direct link Exam Date/Admit Card 2016 for the particular post.
- Enter valid details like registration number / DOB/application number.
- Click on submit button and download India Post Exam Admit Card 2016.
- Save it, take a print out for any future references.
IPPB Exam Admit Card 2016 will show the following details:
- Name of the Applicant
- Photograph of the candidate/or empty space to be pasted by the candidate
- Roll number
- Application number
- Post applied for
- With Exam time
- Exam date
- And Exam venue
- Space for signature
- Some general information
Candidates needs to review before taking the print so as to intimate the examination authorities for any changes before the exam.
Important things for India Post Exam Admit Card 2016:
- Keep the IPPB Admit Card safely and do the needful such as pasting a colored photo if instructed. Do not staple the photo as this can lead to cancellation.
- Attach a copy of original photo identity proof along with the Admit card and keep it ready.
- Always write the application no, registration no. Name and roll number in the photo ID proof.
- Keeping an extra copy of Admit card is always advisable.
- Keep checking your email for any further updates from the examination department.
- Always bring the original photo identity proof which you have used during the application submission, as it will be easy to identify for the invigilators.
- Keep all related documents safely and neatly to avoid any cancellations.
Check IPPB Exam Selection Process 2017:
As earlier updated the selection process for the various post of IPPB recruitment is through the written tests. The test is scheduled in three phases, prelims, mains and interview. The Prelims is of 100 marks and the main exams are of 200 marks. Below are the details of the exam pattern of the IPPB Post Payment Syllabus, needs to be looked at for the preparation of exams.
- Reason Ability
- Quantitative ability
- Computer knowledge
- General awareness
- Banking Knowledge
The exams are no different than other banking exams so candidates can refer various other sites for practice before the exams. There is different mock test also available in the sites as well as candidates can refer the previous year’s questions on the website for more clarity.
As, it’s a banking opening the eligible candidates should not give a chance to miss it to try and have a good position in the government operated organizations.
Important Links: India Post Exam Admit Card 2016 Online.