IBPS CWE Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Application Form:
IBPS SO Recruitment 2016-2017: IBPS as Institute of banking personnel selection is responsible to conduct recruitment exams for all the government and public sector banks for the various posts as per the annual requirements of the banks. It’s a highly reputed organisation and conducts the IBPS CWE Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Exams and follow the pattern of exams in the proper manner. As it has a system of conducting the exams as the common entrance test, the banks really find it easy to select the candidates based on the IBPS CWE Specialist Officer Result 2016 Score Card provided by the IBPS institution. Those who are unaware of the notification details can check here for more information about IBPS CWE Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016.
Check IBPS CWE Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification:
As per the general schedule, IBPS will soon release the notification Specialist Officer (SO) post for various banking sectors, the recruitment will be made on the basis of the common written exam CWE VI for the year of 2017. Generally, this kind of recruitments the exams will be held during the month of January 2017, and the official IBPS CWE Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification for applying for the post will be released during November 2016 two months prior to the exams. The applications will be made available online @ www.ibps.in. Please go through the below passages for more detailed information on Vacancy, eligibility criteria, age limit, syllabus etc of IBPS SO recruitment 2017.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2016-2017 Vacancy Details:
Organising Board: IBPS, Institute of banking personnel selection
Number of Posts: Yet to be notified.
Post Name– Specialist Officer (Various post)
- T. Officer (Scale-I)
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
- Law Officer (Scale-I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
Application start date: Approximately in November 2016
Exam Dates: Generally during last week of January 2017, to be notified
Application Fee: Rs 600/- for general categories and Rs 100/- for reserved categories
Selection Method: Common online test and interview
Official website: www.ibps.in
IBPS SO Eligibility criteria for Education:
As the specialist officer post is for the various posts, the requirements for these posts will be different. Let’s have a look at the individual post educational details-
- For I.T. Officer (Scale-I) :Tech or M.Tech degree in IT/ CSE / ECE / Telecommunication
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I): Master degree in marketing (MBA)
- For H.R. Officer (Scale-I): Graduated and post graduated in Labour Law/ Social Work/ H.R. / HRD
- Agriculture Officer (Scale-I): Graduated in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Agro – Forestry/ Agro – Engineering
- For Law Officer (Scale-I): Graduated with the degree of Law (LLB)
Instructions for Applying IBPS CWE Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016-2017 Online:
Now that we are aware of the vacancy details, let’s also have an advanced idea of how to apply for this post online. Here are the steps which needs to be followed-
- Log in to the official website @ www.ibps.in.
- Applicant’s need to register themselves with their user ID and password.
- Go to the link “CWE SO 2017” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- SO 2017 to open the online application form.
- Once you log in, click on “Apply Online” tab for further procedure.
- Attach the required documents and fill all the required details as per the instructions given.
- The photo and the signature has to be scanned and attached to the application as per the notification.
- Do note down the registration number, application number, password for further references.
Important Links: IBPS CWE Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016-2017 Application Form.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2016 Notification.