Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) which is known as largest man power industry, having branches in more than 70 countries all over the world. According to current year profit of BHEL Rs. 1314 Crores and turnover of Rs. 30806 Crores. Making a history in industrial sector. BHEL was first incorporated in year 1964 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. BHEL mainly deals with caters need of core sectors like Power plants, Transmission sector, Other Industry sectors, Transportation like Railways and others like Petrochemicals, Petroleum, Steel, Cement, Fertilizer etc.
BHEL is Looking Forward for the Experienced Law professional for the following positions:
|Position/ Pay Scale||Qualification||Experience||Upper Age Limit||No. of Vacancies|
|Deputy Manager/Grade – E3|
/Rs. 32,900 – 58,000/-
|Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Law from Colleges approved by Bar Council of India.||9 years||38 years||02|
|Manager/ Grade – E4/|
Rs. 36,600 – 62,000/-
|Note: Candidates with above Degrees obtained through Distance or Correspondence will not be eligible.||12 years||41 years||02|
|Sr. Manager /|
Grade – E5/
Rs. 43,200 – 66,000/-
|Desirable: Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Commercial/ Labour/ Taxation Laws||15 years||44 years||06|
Note: All the above are officially advertised by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, you can find the officially notification here.
Work Knowledge: All the candidates should be well versed in Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertaking or Any nationalised Banks. Candidates must have good knowledge of Civil/ Commercial/ Industrial/ Labour acts and Company laws etc.
The Bellow Experience will be desirable:
- Dealing with Affidavits, Deeds, Agreements, Contracts, Indemnity Bonds, Guarantees etc. for more details find the notification.
- Giving legal opinion/ advice on various matters.
- Dealing with legal/court cases including court arbitration, domestic enquiry, service related matters, labour cases etc
- Making sure compliance with statutory requirements under various laws
- Advocate in reputed law firm or in supreme Court/ High Courts/ District Courts, or other tribunals.
- With the above points the position in Corporate HR-Law Group, experience of dealing with disciplinary matters and labour acts/service law matters is desirable.
Process of selection will be conducted on candidate’s knowledge/capability, skills, behavioral aspects, experience etc. will be considered. Maximum 100 marks will be allotted for interview out of which 10 marks for relevant experience and another 10 marks for earmarked qualification.
Bhel will be good at providing benefits to its employees. So basic pay, Industrial dearness allowance up to maximum 46 % of Basic pay. Other benefits like uniform, related pay, subsidized canteen facilities etc. will be admissible as per company. For more information click here notification.