Apply UP Public Service Commssion Recruitment 2016 Notification:
UPPSC Recruitment 2016: The UPPSC made an advertisement notification for the enrollment of 3286 Allopathic Medical Officer and some other vacancies. Interested prospects may check out the eligibility criteria and apply online before 10-06-2016. The UPPSC invites all the interested aspirants to apply for this drive of Lecturer, Allopathic Medical Officer, Statistical Officer, Economic and, Reader, Professor and Filarial Control Officer, Principal articles for replenishing 3316 Vacancies in assorted Services / Colleges for the U.P. Read full article for more details about UPPSC Recruitment 2016.
More Details UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Various Positions:
(1) Five years Degree in Unani from a University founded by Law or 5-year level at the Board of Indian Medicine, UP or from any other State Board or Faculty which can be registrable under the United Provinces of Indian Medicine Act, 1939.
(2) 12 years schooling experience (10 years only just in case of a Post Graduate) including at minimum five years administrative experience as Professor or as HOD.
(3) Employment experience of Hindi, Urdu and English or Persian or Arabic.
FCO (Filarial Control Officer) -> A recognized MSc. (Zoology) Degree of a University established by the law.
Reader Kaumarya Bhritya:
(1) PG certification from a recognized Institution.
(2) Research work and book of original papers and books.
Professor Shalya Tantra:
(1) Five years of Degree in Ayurved from an Academy originated by Law, or Five Years Degree from the Board of Indian Medicine, UP or any other State Board or Faculty that will be registrable beneath the United Provinces of Indian Medicine Act, 1939.
(2) Ten Years of education assembly with the topic (eight years just in case of post-graduate) including three years regarding the post of reader in an established institution.
(3) Employment experience in Hindi, English and Sanskrit.
Lecturer in Govt Ayurvedic Medical Colleges->
(1) 05 years’ level in Ayurved from a University founded by law or the Board of Indian Medicine of Uttar Pradesh or any other State Board or Faculty that is registrable under the United Provinces Indian Medicine Act, 1939.
(2) Postgraduate qualification of the topic from a recognized Institution.
(3) Doing work information of Hindi, English and Sanskrit.
Economic and Statistical Officer (General Recruitment)->
(1) Postgraduate in Mathematics / Statistics or Economics or Commerce or Statistics with at least fifty-five % mark from a University established by law in India or a certification recognized by the Government as equal thereto. (OR) Two years PG diploma in Statistics from an institute Reg by the Government.
(2) Knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari Script.
Reader in Obstetrics & Gynecology:
(1) A recognized degree or a diploma in Homeopathy. (Or) A Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India preferably with qualification a part of the III Schedule of the Homeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
(2) Four years’ training experience as a Lecturer or seven years’ experience that is teaching a recognized Allopathic or Homeopathic Medical College.
Reader in Physiology & Biochemistry->
(1) A recognized diploma or a level in Homeopathy. (OR) A Degree acknowledged by the Medical Council of India preferably with certification contained in the III Schedule of the Homeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
(2) Four years’ experience that is teaching a Lecturer or seven years teaching experience in a recognized Homeopathic or Allopathic Medical College.
Lecturer EN-UJAN-ANAF HALAQ->
(1) Five years Degree in Unani from a University founded by Law or five-year degree from the Board of Indian Medicine, UP or any different State Board or Faculty which is registered under the United Provinces of Indian Medicine Act, 1939.
(2) Post-Graduate qualification allied with the topic from an established Institution.
(3) Adequate awareness of Hindi, English and Urdu or Persian or Arabic.
(4) In the case of Lecturer in Unani, if Unani Post Graduates in the subject of Jarahat Chasm, Amraze Again and Halaq or otherwise not available, candidates holding Graduate Degree in Unani should have three years experience in teaching their subjects may be considered and if such Unani Graduates are unavailable, candidates holding M.B.B.S. Degree registered with the Medical Council of India may also be thought to be.
(1) Five years Degree in Unani from a University set by law or the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar Pradesh or other State Board or Faculty which will be registrable below the United Provinces Indian Medicine Act, 1939.
(2) Post Graduate certification of the topic from a recognized Institution.
(3) Complete knowledge of English, Hindi and Urdu or Arabic or Persian.
Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-1->
(1) An aspirant for leading recruitment must possess M.B.B.S. The amount of a University identified by the Medical Council of India.
(2) A prospect who possesses a post-graduate Degree/ Diploma in Health or Medical Sciences in a particular subject of a University recognized by the Medical council of India or the UP Medical Council shall be allocated preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
Note: the data of Hindi are essential.
UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
Selection Plan: Examination and Interview. The certificates that are original required for verification at the time of interview. The candidate will then additionally be required to submit his passport size photograph verified by his head of the institution or head of department, where he received final education or by a Gazetted Officer. For more details refer UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification.
Application Fee: After submitting an application that is online the aspirant shall procure the printout associated with the E-Challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be utilized to deposit the fee in any one of the branches of Punjab National Bank or State Bank of India by the candidate according to his category. The date that is the last submission of application charge in the bank – 6th June 2016. Any details required refer UPPSC Recruitment 2016-17.
(1) UR / OBC –> Exam fee 80/- + Online processing fee 25/- Total = 105/-
(2) SC / ST -> Exam fee 40/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 65/-
(3) Handicapped Exam that is-> fee + On-line process fee 25/- Total = 25/-
(4) Dependent relative of the Freedom Fighters / Ex-Serviceman / Women -> According to the above category.
UPPSC Admit Card 2016 Announcement Date:
After completion of application process the board officials are ready to announce the UPPSC Admit Card 2016. All eligible candidates should download UPPSC Hall Ticket using their registration number. As of now all staff members are busy in collecting application status. There is a hint that UPPSC will be releasing hall ticket 7 days prior to the exam date. So aspirants need to check the official website to download UPPSC Hall Ticket 2016. Else they can visit here to download directly.
Steps to Apply UP Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016:
Eligible Interested candidates are required to utilize online through UPPSC Commission’s site on or before 10/06/2016.
The aspirants after submitting their UPPSC Recruitment 2016 application through Online shall deliver photocopies of their all academic / required documents regarding their claims along with the print out of UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Online application form within 21 days from the last date of submitting the applications (in other words. Final date is 02/07/2016 till 5.00 ‘O’ Clock) in the day that is working registered / Speed Post or Personally in the office of this Commission.
Important Links: Apply UPPSC Recruitment 2016.
Click here: UP PSC Notification 2016 Online.